Sunday, November 24, 2013

How To Become A Writer Because Hobos Terrify Me

Hi. Yes hello and welcome to yeah... whatever this is. Its rlly gr8 and full of things. This might be filled with good persons, places or things but the likely hood of that is slim to none. Leave now if you really care because nothing ever done in the name of science is legal. *wink wink*  Don't spend all your money on booze because the bible says not to. Well Duh. 

Yeah this is pretty much just a land of forgotten words that always disappear after blacking out drunk. 

I was going to put a inspirational story that I wrote when I was in 8th grade here, on this very post!! but it wasn't very inspirational and made like no sense at all. I can become a writer eh? Yeah and get inspired by paintings that were drawn up by dead men who we all know were taking a little too much weed.

Here I'll bestow some advice that I got from a hobo site.
Learn the hobo code.  Don't hesitate to dumpster dive.            

                                                            Why even take advice from hobos? We all know we walk on the opposite side of the road because I don't want their filthy words all up in my grill.

Yep absolutely thrilling.
Does this make me a writer Now?

I guess you wouldn't care really now would you.        

I think I am a genuinely happy person, so why can I only write about pain and death? "I dunno ya weirdo, no one cares!"

I'm a writer and you're a writer, heck I'm even a jack o lantern. 

There are no guidelines, no wikihow to become a writer in 6 steps (even though I bet a million dollars there is one) so. just. yeah. be whatever all right? 

Do step one and then bam. yep, you sir won the prize 

because now you are an 
artist. 

Yeah I did it, I went there

When you get back, please tell me how you're trip was.


1 comment:

  1. A little bizarre, but I still liked it.

    "When you get back, please tell me how your trip was."

    ReplyDelete