Monday, November 18, 2013

Different

I never do my assignments so I'm being different by doing one haha.

Love don't die 
its what I say it's not what I do. 
Your love it was only pretend
 I'd turn around if you beg me to stay
 heart breaker with an ego 
I've got more to say
 that aint no compliment thats the truth that's why I am leaving you 
buh duh nuh nuh du du du 
I'm leaving youuuuu
dadaddaaaawawayayaya
all I am
 in my hands 
but I stand
 lets have an adventure 
gravitys centered 
one love 
too coolowowowowoollddd 
here and now 
knoooooowwww 
not much to say 
so far away
ya love the taste yeaah
a place I've been dreamin of
we can dance like there is no tomorrow
of time and spaaaaaceee
I gotta do high
I gotta do all of it
I can feel the city crumblin around me
Can't seem to find my way
it went away so fast
got to let go
so here we go!
I can feel the heart beat underneath the concrete just like a kid drawing planes

Now rap it.

No comments:

Post a Comment